Every life builds upon its core beliefs whether they are understood or not. At the Fulton Church of the Nazarene we clearly express our core beliefs for life as one Foundation, Jesus Christ. (I Corinthians 3:11-15)
When this is happening we are a people who are:
- Encountering Grace and it forever changes our hearts, lives and relationships.
- Maturing in Grace and it is the increasing ability to apply the practical spiritual life to all we are and do.
- Serving in the Grace and discovering the joy and purpose of allowing grace to reach down to us and move out through us.
Another way to describe this life is to say we discover the transforming power of unconditional love. We discover we are not the center of the universe. Because we are loved and changed, because we do not have to be the center of the universe, we discover we must obey Christ and His call to serve Him and others.
We are becoming a community of faith that:
- Serve the needs of people so well they invite others.
- Provides a place where people can find a significant purpose for life and service.
- Creates an environment of worship and service that is a good place yet doing it within the means and gifts God has given us.
- Unites in the sharing of values, vision and goals that are in our One Foundation: Jesus Christ.
All are welcome to join us on the journey as we discover the battles we need to fight the adventure we are called to live and unveil the beauty God planned for us.
Fulton Nazarene exists to honor God and make more disciples for Jesus Christ.